On the Saturday of the Canada Day long weekend, I was feeling some really strange and painful stomach cramps. I was sweating buckets and my poor husband did everything he could to make me feel better. I thought for sure I was getting my period this time since I hadn't gotten it since Monday. It was pissed and wanted to come out now!
Well, no period that night or the next morning. At that point, I knew something was up. I even knew in the evening of that Saturday because when we went to the grocery store to buy ice cream (since I was craving it) I wanted to buy a test. I had period cramps all week but no period. Jesse was laughing at me and wouldn't let me get one. But I knew I needed one.
So the next day I snuck out and bought two tests. I went home and immediately peed on the stick. When I saw the positive sign, I started to shake. I couldn't believe my eyes! Every other time I tested it said negative. I had to re-read the results about 10 times before I called Jesse in. He was so excited, but I was shaking like a leaf!
The next morning I took another test, and there it was.... the positive sign. This was it! I was going to have a baby no matter what. I immediately felt a great connection with my body and thought that I need to started educating myself on this whole pregnancy thing. :)
Em
Em

0 comments on "The Great Discovery!!!"
Post a Comment